CLIENT - CONSULTANT AGREEMENT
1. All items to be included in the scrapbook (photographs, memorabilia, etc., are to be mounted in the scrapbook using only photo-safe, acid-free adhesives, papers, accents, pens, etc. I understand only those products labeled by reputable companies as “archival quality” or “photo safe” will be used, and thus any resulting damage from defective products is not the liability of Generation Scrap.
2. In the event photos and/or memorabilia provided are damaged by fire, flood, earthquake, hurricane, tornado, or other unavoidable disaster (including, but not limited to, theft or auto accident) while in our possession, Generation Scrap is only liable for the cost of reprinting photos from negatives. In the event irreplaceable photos or memorabilia are damaged, I accept full responsibility for their loss, and agree not to hold Generation Scrap liable.
3. Unless otherwise specified, photos and memorabilia will be mounted in the album using photo-safe adhesives that are essentially considered permanent. While it may be possible to remove photos, it is not recommended, as damage to the photos will likely occur. Any items I do not want to be permanently mounted will be indicated to the designer. These items will be placed in the album with photo-safe corners, allowing for easy and safe removal at a later date.
4. Unless otherwise specified, photos and memorabilia may be cut (“cropped”) or altered during the creative process. Any items I do not want to be cut or altered will be indicated to the designer.
5. Generation Scrap requires a deposit of 50% of the project cost at the time this agreement is signed. The deposit will be applied towards the purchase of the supplies needed to complete the project.
6. When the album is completed, I understand I will be notified and the remaining 50% of the project cost will be due at the time the completed album is delivered. If the delivery method specified in this Agreement is not “in person”, the balance will be due 7 days after confirmation of delivery. Any unused photos or memorabilia will be returned with the completed albums.
7. If the delivery method specified in this Agreement is “shipped”, Generation Scrap will send the album through a reputable mailing service (the United States Post Office, United Parcel Service, or Federal Express). Generation Scrap will send the album registered and insured for the cost of the project, with proof of delivery required. I understand Generation Scrap is only responsible for the shipping insurance, and the shipping agent will be liable in the event an album is lost or damaged during shipping.
8. If the desired delivery method changes from “in person” to “shipped” after this Agreement is signed, a signed addendum to this Agreement will be made. The amount of shipping and handling charges will depend on the size of this project.
9. Acceptance of the completed album is construed as acceptance of and satisfaction with all work completed. In the event an album is shipped to me and I am not satisfied, I understand I may return the album within 7 days from the initial confirmation of receipt so that Generation Scrap may make my specified adjustments. I understand I am solely responsible for insuring and returning the album to Generation Scrap. Upon completion of the adjustments, Generation Scrap will resend the completed album registered and insured for the cost of the project, with proof of delivery required.
10. Please choose one:
I authorize Generation Scrap to make and keep copies of any album pages created for me. I understand these copies may be used by Generation Scrap for advertisement purposes.
I do not authorize Generation Scrap to make and keep copies of any album pages created for me.
11. All returned checks will be subject to a $25.00 fee. Returned checks not made good by cash or money order within 7 days will be forwarded to the proper authorities.
As a client of Generation Scrap, I understand and agree to the provisions of this contract. By my signature, I indicate my willingness to abide by the provisions discussed herein.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or want to schedule a free consultation!
© Copyright 2003, Generation Scrap, LLC. All Rights Reserved. This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer. Send questions or comments about this site to the Webmaster. Web site design by Bradford Web Designs / ScrapbookWebDesign.com.